Olympics 1936 & Some books.
Not much today.
1. Band One & Two of the 1936 Olympics cigarette card collectors album. They are pretty common but at least both are complete with band 2 with dust cover.
2. WHW book 'the eternal Germany' with a nice dedication to someone in Prag 1941 by the Kreisamtlieter? Maybe someone knows what that position was?
3. Break through in the west with all the usual photos.
4. Town and Fortress Belgrade, WW1 era history published in the interwar years.
5. The battle in the Balkans, with some interesting photos of the conflict in that region.
6. A feldpost Book that was a romantic novel about the first war.
Bit sparce today.
09-06-2009 08:40 PM
Re: Olympics 1936 & Some books.
Does anyone know how much worth this Almanac ? ... someone has seen something similar for sale?