Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 German

Article about: WW2 German pre WW1/WW1 Patents dating from the 1800s all the way to 1945 (Eagle changes depending on the time period) these are all fully original and immaculately preserved. After WW2 Germa

Default Original Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 German

WW2 Original  Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 GermanOriginal  Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 GermanOriginal  Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 German[ATTACH=CONFIG] German pre WW1/WW1 Patents dating from the 1800s all the way to 1945 (Eagle changes depending on the time period) these are all fully original and immaculately preserved. After WW2 German patents were left in a legal grey zone and most were seized by the allies as a cost of war, these particular ones are some of the ones that were given to Poland by the allies. Patents range from cars, gas masks, rifles, pistols, science equipment, huge machines, U-Boats, grenades and landmines, to various weapons and machines and other various other unidentified objects.Original  Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 German
    Last edited by Neutral; 10-20-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Add extra photo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original  Patents WW2 and WW1/Pre WW1 German
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Now there is something you don't see every day.

Would be need to see some of the pistols/rifles/grenades/landmines.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)