Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Original photograph paper?

Article about: I'm hoping you guys can tell me if this is a good example of original photo paper used in Germany during ww2. I'm interested in buying what's deemed an original photo but am trying to make s

By the way G, I bought an entire rad album I will be posting in the future just for you buddy.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original photograph paper?
    P
    Many

Actually bought quite a few things this year I will share soon in appropriate categories.. Ok photos coming up..
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

So there are actually 2 photos. If I am to pay the asking price or close to it, I would like to know if anyone has seen them before. Thanks guys.

I don't recall ever having seen these...I like them, Great Score...Looks like you picked up some nice-looking Headgear as well...
    This has turned into an Interesting & Educational Thread - Thanks to All...
    cheers, Glenn

Thank you Glenn. My confidence is growing. I do believe I will make an offer by tonight unless someone says otherwise.

?

IMO original.. I have several pics of RAD leader Hierl by attendees of certain functions.
    This was not uncommon to snap a few pics at an event.. What is un common is to see them at a later time.
    I have not seen these before, The cool thing is to place a time, event or buildings that can determine where it was taken !! A good study is due I believe !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The Top Photo also shows Himmler, Hess, and possibly Goebbels on the far right...
    If you're looking for similar snap-shots, I recommend Fotobethge.com, a German Dealer...
    cheers, Glenn

I think its every collectors dream to own something one of a kind. These fortunately may be in my price range.

Here is the back of the second photograph. Can anyone translate this one please?

"Unsere Reichsregierung" - Our Reich's Government...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast