Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Photo Album Feldpost Translation help needed

Article about: Hi All, Awhile ago I picked up a photo album belonging to a Dr. Rudolf Schmidt who was in the 262nd Infantry Division, see thread here http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photos...a-41-a-289723/ i

Default Photo Album Feldpost Translation help needed

Hi All,
    Awhile ago I picked up a photo album belonging to a Dr. Rudolf Schmidt who was in the 262nd Infantry Division, see thread here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-41-a-289723/
    inside were two letters which I need help with translating to futher my research with this person and album, hopefully someone can take the time or try to decipher at least parts of it for me, I do not know if they are important or just letters from a wife or to a wife etc etc, I have included photos, some up close of the first one, the last three photo's is of the smaller second letter. They are in order from left to right, Thank you for any time or help you give, I understand it is alot to ask but I feel the need to dig deeper into these items.
    Photo Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help neededPhoto Album Feldpost Translation help needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo Album Feldpost Translation help needed
    P
    Many