Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Photo with SS 44 dot trousers and Jackboots?

Article about: Hey guys, I need some help from you all. Do any of you possibly have a wartime photo with a SS soldat wearing 44 dot trousers and jackboots? As I am trying to provide authenticity to my impr

?

Default Photo with SS 44 dot trousers and Jackboots?

Hey guys, I need some help from you all. Do any of you possibly have a wartime photo with a SS soldat wearing 44 dot trousers and jackboots? As I am trying to provide authenticity to my impression I would like some photo proof, as 95% of the reenactors claim that only low boots are proper with the 44 dot trousers. Here is my current impression, still missing a lot of things, like the sleeve eagle, zelt, canteen, and lid but it will come soon enough.
    All help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Last edited by Ryan B; 09-28-2015 at 02:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo with SS 44 dot trousers and Jackboots?
    P
    Many

Can't help with photo but nice job on the gear

?

Thanks man, surprisingly this is only 3 months in the german side of reenacting. Like 700$ in it so far... It has totally killed my actually collecting part of the hobby, but so what this is fun lol. I still have tons of improvements i need to work on as seen in this photo. Its all a step by step process.
    Thanks
    Ryan

?

Here are a couple of images for you Ryan.

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images Photo with SS 44 dot trousers and Jackboots? Photo with SS 44 dot trousers and Jackboots? 
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

second picture is spotted all over

Renacting is expensive refer to a publication I once owned "Wie alle Bruder Sweigen" SS photo book of SS troops I may not have spelled correct expensive if you can find a copy but loaded with over a thousand original SS photo's I had a copy in the 80's you will hear a lot of things in the reenacting lore but you can find plenty of period pictures of dot uniforms and jack boots. Wish I had some pictures to send study period photo's and you will see what I mean. timothy

I would agree with your comrades, low boots would be best.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

You hardle see jackboots and dot44 trousers at the same time.

Thats one of them ( 9th SS in Arnhem) . Low boots are much "safer" option when it comes to historical accuracy.

Photo with SS 44 dot trousers and Jackboots?

As a reenactor i also suggest you to take your A-frame. I know its comfy to use it but on late war period photos you hardly see them.