Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Photos of inspection

Article about: My brother gave me these a while back. All photos are from the same inspection. I did not put them in order....sorry. Hope you enjoy.

?

Default Photos of inspection

My brother gave me these a while back. All photos are from the same inspection. I did not put them in order....sorry. Hope you enjoy.

Photos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspectionPhotos of inspection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos of inspection
    P
    Many

lazy bugger.lol.

?

Some nice photos! Thanks for posting them. Is that a General, I cant see it too well to be sure....?

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Some nice photos! Thanks for posting them. Is that a General, I cant see it too well to be sure....?
    I am assuming it is a general. Pics are so damn small it is hard to tell. Must have had really small cameras back then....just kidding.

It is a General.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, keen eyes.