Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Possible early AH photo......

Article about: Hello I acquired this photo in an online auction. I figured I would take a chance with it. I know not to buy the story. However, the seller, claims to have gotten it from an American GI, who

Default Possible early AH photo......

Hello I acquired this photo in an online auction. I figured I would take a chance with it. I know not to buy the story. However, the seller, claims to have gotten it from an American GI, who had ventured into the Eagle's Nest. Anyway, to me, looks like an early AH. The wife disagrees, lol. And next to him, a younger, Angela Hitler, Hitler's half sister maybe? The photo does not glow, Unger UV/ blacklight, except, where the tape was applied, to stop, the tear from growing. Also, the back, seems, to have the numbers, "548," as well as, "Helen Serri**." I have even tried a
    Reversed Google image search, to see if this could be a copy of a published photo. If I did this right, it is not, but not sure, if I did it right. Anyway, has anyone seen a pic like this? Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible early AH photo......   Possible early AH photo......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible early AH photo......
    P
    Many

Interesting picture - definitely resembles Hitler and his half sister.
    Perhaps his head is a bit thinner in your photo and the ear lobe is slightly different too. But I still think there is a strong resemblance to both of them.

If anyone can identify any of the other people as known associates then this would greatly help I think.
    Nick

I am not sure. The earlobe of the man in the photo looks somewhat different ...

Wow Nick. Same thought, but you do not need the help of the translator.
    We agree

Here is some a pic, of, "Hitler's family," but they only label AH, Angela, and of course his niece.

- - ------- - -

I think some of these other guys, look similar, maybe just slightly younger, but nothing spot on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible early AH photo......  

?

The nose shape is also wrong, I would say, being much fuller and longer in your image.

charlie chaplin?

This would have to be pre WW1 to be Hitler with a full mustache. Plus there are many differences in the facial structure. Sorry to put down your hopes but chances are 95% this is not a photo of Hitler. You have a random photo of a German family if it's even a German family. Best Regards

Quote by oberhaig View Post
    charlie chaplin?
    Hahaha

MAP
    ?

I tend to agree. I don't think it is him. Before I scrolled down to the other posts, I immediately compared the ears. One of the most distinctive features when identifying someone. Although the angles are a different, thereby leading to some mental / visual extrapolation , they do not look the same.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast