Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Postcard signed by AH - Real or fake?

Article about: Hi to all., In the Portuguese sales site "OLX" is a postcard signed by AH, I need your help to make sure it is not fake, and is a real deal. The link for the announcement: https://

Default Postcard signed by AH - Real or fake?

Hi to all.,

In the Portuguese sales site "OLX" is a postcard signed by AH, I need your help to make sure it is not fake, and is a real deal.

The link for the announcement:

https://www.olx.pt/anuncio/adolf-hit...tml#b0d51c2b7f

The translation of the described in the announcement:

"... In order not to hurt susceptibilities, I would like to point out that the acquisition of this article is not due to any ideological reasons but only, as a collector, because of its rarity and historical value.
    I acquired this article from Jerry Swallow, a well-known WWII German collector of WWII material who wrote a letter of provenance attesting to its authenticity. You can easily find it on Google (Jerry + Swallow + Hitler + Auction).
    21 x 15 cm - Postcard & Stationary. The document also features a white stamp of the German national eagle.
    In the latest photos you can find some catalog pages for the auction # 120 of "Regency Superior's" (experienced auctioneers since 1929), held on September 29 and 30, 2016 at the St. Louis Gallery, including some items from its impressive estate with pictures and documents signed by Hitler, Goring, Himmler, Hess, Rommel, etc.), and where he is mentioned dozens of times.
    I will be able to e-mail the complete RS catalog if you wish.
    Most items come from the collection of General Heinrich Jurs of the Waffen-SS and the German "Hermann Historica", which is the largest militaria auctioneer in the world and have been inspected and approved by forensic expert Frank Garo (FHE - Forensic Handwriting Expert ), as stated in the COA..."

Best Regards.,

Von River

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Postcard signed by AH - Real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

At first glance, it stands a chance but the images are unfortunately of quite poor quality. Also, please remember to attach the images as files (save to your computer, then upload to the forum) because otherwise, once the link has gone...well...so has the thread...

Carl

I need help...!!! to make sure it is not fake, and is a real deal.

?

Quote by VonRiver View Post
    Much better images are required.

Hi to all.,

The presented business has already been done with another person.
    However I have another business that I need your help.
    I need your help to make sure it is not fake, and is a real deal.
    Last edited by VonRiver; 12-07-2017 at 01:13 PM.

The members of the forum can only help you if you are willing to help yourself. Better pictures uploaded to the forum are required for members to have a chance to help you. My apology for being blunt.
    John

Hi to all.,

The presented business has already been done with another person.
    However I have another business that I need your help.

I need your help to make sure it is not fake, and is a real. Please see it at the following link:

https://m.olx.pt/anuncio/adolf-hitle...o-IDAmEet.html

Best regards.,

Von River

With these very poor photos it is hard to say. You will be taking the sellers certificate as gospel if you buy this, also 500 euros for such a small damages photo is crazy money in my view.

Seriously! Please make the effort to upload the images to the forum. This is the third time in the last six hours I have given your thread a look and after continued efforts by other members to get you to upload the images all you keep offering is a come and help me plea! I personally have collected autographs for years, and would have a decent opinion on an AH signature, but I will not pass comment on a lazy link. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast