Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Pre-War II Reichsmarks

Article about: I know this is the section for the Third Reich Papers, but I couldn't find anywhere better to post this. If there is such a place, please move the thread! I acquired all of these when I was

Default Pre-War II Reichsmarks

I know this is the section for the Third Reich Papers, but I couldn't find anywhere better to post this. If there is such a place, please move the thread! I acquired all of these when I was in Madrid last summer. They were all fairly priced, so I bought them. Any information, confirmation of authenticity, or observations are greatly appreciated!
    Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    10000 Mark note-SN N-0978454 Dated 19 Januar (January) 1922

Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    1000 Mark note-SN 293699 Dated 15 September 1922

Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    50 Mark (?) note-SN 587,576 Dated 24 Juni (June) 1919

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre-War II Reichsmarks
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pre-War II Reichsmarks

A mixture of Weimar republic (pre Nazi 1919-1932) notes-the 1923 notes are from the hyper inflation period when the money became almost worthless and individual bills were printed for 100,000s and millions of marks-still worth virtually nothing at the time-obviously the older notes were worth nothing at all-they are common as the money was replaced by new notes after the economy was stabilised and the old money was no longer legal tender-pretty to look at though.