MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Pre-War Luftwaffe Document

Article about: A June 24th, 1938-dated Luftwaffe document. I don't know anything else about it.

You're right as you guys have helped tremendously with my research. I just joined for 100 days.

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    You seem to be doing rather well in terms of the assistance you are receiving here. As you can see, we all like to help when we can because we enjoy it and most of us learn something from the process as well.

If I might be so bold as to suggest it, a membership subscription would also give you the "feel good" factor of helping maintain the forum that is being so useful to you and would do wonders for your "street cred"

Trust me, there is so much more where the "free samples" came from

Regards

Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre-War Luftwaffe Document
    P
    Many

Terrific! Thanks for the info!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's weather information from the Regensburg weather observatory of the Reichswetterdienst [National Weather Service] provided in preparation for a flight from Regensburg to Ingolstadt with scheduled take-off at 1600 hrs. on 25 July 1939.
    Gefreiter Listl was merely the recipient of the report; the signature of the consulting meteorologist is at bottom right.

Quote by Dillinger022 View Post
    You're right as you guys have helped tremendously with my research. I just joined for 100 days.
    Outstanding! That's the way to do it

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

The last document from the grouping, some sort of 1939-dated flight report?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-War Luftwaffe Document   Pre-War Luftwaffe Document  

Pre-War Luftwaffe Document  
    Last edited by Dillinger022; 07-20-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Can anybody help me with this last document of my grouping?

Looks like a flight plan.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4