Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Propaganda flyer(De stem der SS)

Article about: Hey guys, I am looking to buy this flyer. I asked around and looked it up, but I can`t seem to find any material to compare it with. The only pieces I can find are the posters. The stamping

Default Propaganda flyer(De stem der SS)

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy this flyer. I asked around and looked it up, but I can`t seem to find any material to compare it with. The only pieces I can find are the posters. The stamping and paper look good to me, but I am not sure. Hope you can help me with this one.
    Thanks!!!
    The pictures are not the best, hope they will do.

size: 22 x 13.5

Regards, Job

Propaganda flyer(De stem der SS)Propaganda flyer(De stem der SS)Propaganda flyer(De stem der SS)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda flyer(De stem der SS)
    P
    Many

Are you looking for a fair price to offer for it? My friend has the poster , and I can ask him what he paid for it... The poster isn't that big from what I recall..

yes, please. That would be very nice!
    thanks!

My friend told me he paid 1k euros for the large poster, and we believe the leaflet you are thinking of buying is worth no more than 200 euros top, and thats if its in great condition.. Good Luck!!!

Many thanks to you and your friend! I am buying this one for 100 euro`s so the price is nice.
    Thanks again!

regards, Job

Job,

You got a great deal!!! Congrats!!! Should you ever come across the Dutch Film Poster for Der Ewiggue Jood please let me know... its my Holy Grail, and if it were to turn up it would turn up in your neck of the woods...

Thanks!!
    Mike

I will let you know if i do so! I really like posters myself, but only have one now.
    I am going to buy more in the future for sure.

Job,

Posters are my favorite, but they are pretty hard to find, and most people covet them.. so hopefully you will find some more in the near future... Check Tarnmilitaria, Willem always has a nice poster selection...

yea, i always check Willem his site, he sells great stuff. I asked him about this flyer but he couldn`t tell me if it was original for sure. He knows the large ones ofc(like the one your friend has). He thinks the smaller ones come from a book, but he is not sure about it. I really hope some one knows more about the little ones.

Many thanks to Willem for trying to help me out!

Quote by Vernichtung View Post
    yea, i always check Willem his site, he sells great stuff. I asked him about this flyer but he couldn`t tell me if it was original for sure. He knows the large ones ofc(like the one your friend has). He thinks the smaller ones come from a book, but he is not sure about it. I really hope some one knows more about the little ones.

Many thanks to Willem for trying to help me out!
    Glad to help!!!