Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Propaganda leaflet directed at Soviet armies

Article about: Gents, I picked up this interesting leaflet at the recent military fair here in Western Australia, it is a German propaganda leaflet which was dropped on Russian soldiers as they approached

Default Propaganda leaflet directed at Soviet armies

Gents,
    I picked up this interesting leaflet at the recent military fair here in Western Australia, it is a German propaganda leaflet which was dropped on Russian soldiers as they approached Germany from the east towards the end of the war. It is in pretty rough condition but I just couldn't leave without it. Would any of our Russian speakers be able to give me a rough idea of what is says? I know it is a bit difficult to make out some of the text but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Propaganda leaflet directed at Soviet armies   Propaganda leaflet directed at Soviet armies  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda leaflet directed at Soviet armies
    P
    Many

Default Re: Propaganda leaflet directed at Soviet armies

I cannot translate as i dont speak Russian but i would assume it would be about surrender?

It is from Kurland (Latvia) front from the end of the 1944 or beginning of 1945. At first there is a story about the 20 000 killed Soviets during the last battles and then invitation to join German Army as Vlassov did. Typical propaganda but still an interesting document.

Thanks mate! I think it's a really interesting leaflet, I'm amazed it has survived all this time!