Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items

Article about: After an incredible visit to Prague last month and seeing all the wartime sights and history of the Protectorate regime I really wanted to add some items from that place and time to my colle

Default Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items

After an incredible visit to Prague last month and seeing all the wartime sights and history of the Protectorate regime I really wanted to add some items from that place and time to my collection.

So I asked our resident expert on this subject , member Carl , and he obliged by sourcing some fascinating items for me.

That's what is great about this forum's Band of Brothers (and Sisters)

Thank you Carl

Nick

PROTECTORATE BANK DOCUMENTS - Various pieces related to banking transactions during the occupation, including an unusual period scan of a document from the HADEGA concern, a front company set up to steal the wealth of Prague's Jews around the time of their deportation to concentration and extermination camps in the east

DUAL LANGUAGE FORMAT INK STAMP - Interesting item from the district court at Bojkowitz, Moravia

NEAR MINT OVER STAMPED NOTE - Excellent example of the early over stamped Eine Krone note. These were circulated before the dual language examples were produced.

DRK PRAGUE DOCUMENT - German Red Cross document from Prague, dated late 1944.

FORCED LABOURER POST CARD - Posted from Prague to Brünn (Brno, major city in Moravia)

RATION SHEETS, POSTAGE STAMP AND BANKNOTES LOT - Small set of ration sheets, postage stamp and circulated banknotes from the Protectorate

HEYDRICH COMMEMORATIVE COVER PUBLICATION - An example of one of the commemorative covers produced following the death of Reinhard Heydrich

PROTECTORATE PERIOD POSTAGE STAMPS LOT - Small set including the Heydrich death mask example

SUDETENLAND ARBEITSBUCHER - Darker cover Arbeitsbuch, Protectorate Arbeitsbuch and discharge form related to two individuals from the Sudetenland

PHOTOGRAPHS - Pair of small format period prints from the Protectorate. Featuring SS band and private photo of security worker, probably from a Motorwerke located in the area. Marked Gablonz on reverse (Jablonec nad Nisou, near Liberec not far from northern border with Germany), site of one of the Groß-Rosen sub-camps located on occupied Czech territory

PUBLIC NOTICE ON POLITICAL DISCUSSION - A public notice used throughout public meeting places such as pubs, restaurants etc, proclaiming "Politische Gespräche verbotten" (political discussion forbidden) dated to reverse

PERSONAL ID CARD - Complete example of the dual language personal identity card with photograph still intact. This one belonged to a driver from Pilsen

PROTECTORATE ARBEITSBUCH - For a female worker from Außig am der Elbe (Ůstí nad Labem), sent to work in the Philips radio factory in Prague

HEYDRICH ASSASSINATION STATEMENT - Form used to gather statements following the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich. Only to be filled in the event of negative findings.

NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP ORGANISATION MEMBER PIN + POST CARD - Member pin and post card from the only Czech political organisation permitted by the occupying Germans. The NS slogan "VLASTI ZDAR" means "HAIL THE HOMELAND"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items   Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items  

Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items   Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items
    P
    Many

items
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items   Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren items  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

How do these grab you Nick ?? all for sale if anyone is interested

You Definitely need some coins to go with the couple of banknotes you've got there too!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    You Definitely need some coins to go with the couple of banknotes you've got there too!
    some examples of Czechoslovakia coins, I have and you may be interested in

1) 1930s era coins (Czechoslovakia)

2) 1940s era coins (Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren)

?

as for documents I have also complete documents (dated 1941-1944) named to one person, who lived during ww2 in occupied Czechoslovakia = Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia / Protektorat Bohmen und mahren and worked as company lawyer. It includes German Travel Passport / Deutsches Reich Reisepass, Work or Employment book / Arbeitsbuch, Czech Advocate Chamber ID Card / Advokatenkammer in Bohemia Legitimation and company Telegram.