Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Quesiton on Letter Head item and authentiity of a War relic Website ! Please help , thanks!

Article about: Hello all , I was looking to use germanwarbooty.com to buy some items, are they good to buy from ? Are they known for fakes at all ? Also , does anyone know what to look for on fake folio le

Default Quesiton on Letter Head item and authentiity of a War relic Website ! Please help , thanks!

Hello all ,

I was looking to use germanwarbooty.com to buy some items, are they good to buy from ? Are they known for fakes at all ?

Also , does anyone know what to look for on fake folio letterheads from Hitler? I saw someone selling some, while I have interest, I have no idea about the value or what to look for if it is original . I have posted aphoto , it appears to ope up , all blank other then shown writing .

Please help !

Thanks Quesiton on Letter Head item and authentiity of a War relic Website ! Please help , thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quesiton on Letter Head item and authentiity of a War relic Website ! Please help , thanks!
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum...John Telesmanich is an honest and reliable dealer...I've done business with him several times and everything was perfect...
    But anyone can make a mistake, so I advise posting here before buying if you are unsure about an item...I cannot comment on the letterhead other than that it doesn't look like any of the originals I've ever seen from the Reichskanzlei....
    cheers, Glenn

this stuff is highly faked.

I cannot comment as to the authenticity or lack thereof of the document, but I have purchased several very nice items from John, and he has always been a pleasure to deal with.