Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Quittungskarte

Article about: Hello i got this item today any infos?

Default Quittungskarte

Hello i got this item today any infos? QuittungskarteQuittungskarte

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quittungskarte
    P
    Many

"Quittungskarte – “insurance card” receipts was used within the Reich and the incorporat*ed territories as a compulsory accident insurance (Invaliderversicherung). The receipts served as a confirmation of the insurance payment by the German employees. These re*ceipts confirmed the discharge of the relevant insurance premiums. Special stamps were glued to the back of one’s card receipts once a week. Since July 1942, Quittungskarte should have contained information about the period of contribution, the amount, one’s health insurance’s company name which received the premiums and the employer. The agency responsible for the insurance scheme should send after a year, or after 3 years latest, a report to the govern*mental agency handling these affairs. On one side there was information about the social insurance company. On the other side there was information about the sickness fund of the holder (AOK here – Allgemeine Ort*skrankenkasse), and stamp or some signature from employer. Card receipts were valid for two years from the date of issue. Stamps on this card also contained information about previous stamps on the previous card receipts. If one changed employers, his receipts could still be used and confirmed the continuation or renewed insurance. Insured workers could receive a sum*mary of discharges by card receipts of contributions as a summary-book"

oh that's a lot of information thank you very much Hartmann !!!!!!

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    oh that's a lot of information thank you very much Hartmann !!!!!!
    No problem at all, it's only a copy and paste job but i'm pleased to help!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    No problem at all, it's only a copy and paste job but i'm pleased to help!...
    And there was me thinking you were working for the Co-Op as "The Thursday night man"....Booooo!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quittungskarte  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    And there was me thinking you were working for the Co-Op as "The Thursday night man"....Booooo!!!
    Hahahaaaaa "old septic knuckles"!....