Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsnährstand/blut und boden reichs-bauerntag advertising labels

Article about: I've been doing a very modest bit of collecting of items associated with the Reichsnährstand (Reich Food Estate), and recently obtained a wooden bread platter which colleagues very kindly co

?

Default Reichsnährstand/blut und boden reichs-bauerntag advertising labels

I've been doing a very modest bit of collecting of items associated with the Reichsnährstand (Reich Food Estate), and recently obtained a wooden bread platter which colleagues very kindly commented on in another thread (https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...tand-319012-2/), for which I give my thanks. I've been meaning to write an epilogue with a photo of the plate in its new home but haven't got around to it yet...

I wonder if I could ask for some comments about a couple more items currently on ebay? They seem to be some kind of adhesive advertising stamp for the annual Reich peasants day of 1937 and 1938, in Goslar, which the Nazis had declared the national 'peasants city'. The size is quite small (4.0cm x 5.5cm) so I'm guessing that they were intended to be attached to correspondence. Any comments as to their probable use, rarity and whether they have yet become a common subject for fakery would be much appreciated. I'm afraid the photo isn't great.

Philip

Reichsnährstand/blut und boden reichs-bauerntag advertising labels

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsnährstand/blut und boden reichs-bauerntag advertising labels
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reichsnährstand/blut und boden reichs-bauerntag advertising labels

Hi Philip, I am not convinced these are real. I would pass on them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Reichsnährstand/blut und boden reichs-bauerntag advertising labels

Thank you, Ade.

I think I'll take your advice and pass on these. The print quality certainly looks very poor.

Philip