Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940

Article about: Hi Guys, the tax man is always present! No matter what period in time or what country. This large book shows tax returns from 1936 to 1940. I have shown a close up on Himmler's entry. All ve

Default Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940

Hi Guys, the tax man is always present! No matter what period in time or what country.

This large book shows tax regs from 1936 to 1940.

I have shown a close up on Himmler's entry. All very technical stuff, but interesting none the less.

I bought this is a flea market in Nijmegen a few years ago now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940   Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940  

Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940

I love to see how Germans lived and were regulated on a day to day basis during the war. Taxes are definitely one of those categorys. AH had to have his pound of flesh to keep the war going I guess. Nice booklet Ade. Did they have a special "SS" tax, or have you translated the Reichsfuhrer's section yet?

Thanks,
    Jay

Hi Jay, I have enough trouble with our tax system never mind trying to work out the Nazi version

Here is Himmler's entry from page 257 which the previous pic refers to. The entry above his is for the Chief of the Reichschancellry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsteuerblatt: Tax Journal 1936 to 1940  

Thanks Ade, you're right, I'm just gonna have to stare and enjoy it in German.

Take care,
    Jay

The Reichssteuerblatt (like its present-day equivalent, the Bundessteuerblatt ) is where all national tax-related legal regulations and administrative decrees are published. For example, the index excerpt above lists:

t) A decree by the Reichs Economy Minister concerning enquiries from concession authorities to fiscal authorities and the limitation of fiscal secrecy
    u) An order by the Head of the Führer's Chancellery concerning the handling of pardons
    v) A decree by Himmler concerning criminal cases for itinerat trade-related fiscal offences.
    w) A decree by the Prussian Finance Minister concerning notices from purchasing directorates to the national fiscal authorities

Very interesting HPL, thanks for the translation. I know it's dry, but I love these kind of in-depth glances.

Jay

That is great! Many thanks!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ade that is pretty cool!!! Who knew those still existed?? Awesome find

Never saw one of these, thanks for showing Ade, very very nice

As I need funds for a new purchase, I am putting this one up for sale in our classified ads.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!