Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reinhard Heydrich Death Mask Stamps

Article about: Hello all, I've been collecting for a few years now and I've decided to expand my very limited stamp collection. One stamp that has caught my eye in particular is the Reinhard Heydrich death

?

Default Reinhard Heydrich Death Mask Stamps

Hello all,

I've been collecting for a few years now and I've decided to expand my very limited stamp collection. One stamp that has caught my eye in particular is the Reinhard Heydrich death mask stamp. Are these stamps heavily faked? (being SS etc.). I've noticed that they can be picked up on eBay for a few GBPs/USDs - a bit cheap? If so, what are things to look for when comparing fakes vs real?

With this in mind, what is the general consensus on using eBay for a source of stamps? I may seem a bit paranoid but I don't want to fill my collection with counterfeit items!

Cheers guys,

skip01.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reinhard Heydrich Death Mask Stamps
    P
    Many

?

Bump

My Mother in law was a fanatical stamp collector, she had many TR postage stamps including the Heydrich death mask stamps, she had a mint example which she said was worth about £15. This was before her death about 7 years ago.