Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russischer National-Chor "BOYAR"

Article about: I recieved this photo from a friend of mine who knows how much i enjoy anything related to the Eastern volunteers and their history. I had to smile a little when i saw this photo, (( I could

?

Default Russischer National-Chor "BOYAR"

I recieved this photo from a friend of mine who knows how much i enjoy anything related to the Eastern volunteers and their history. I had to smile a little when i saw this photo, (( I could almost hear the horrible low quality sound of 70years old opera in my head. ))

Maybe someone has heard of the Choir "Boyar"?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russischer National-Chor "BOYAR"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russischer National-Chor "BOYAR"
    P
    Many

Default Re: Russischer National-Chor "BOYAR"

I hate to think of what happened to them when the red army advanced,god help them.

Default Re: Russischer National-Chor "BOYAR"

Well, they all were murdered or sent to Siberia. That is the reason I never use terms "Russian army" in WWII contex. Russian history is very complicated and maybe it is something new to someone but there were more than 1 millon russians fighting with the Germans in Waffen SS and Wehrmacht troops. And I do not mention now belorussians, ukrainaians, nations from teh Baltic states and from the Georgia etc. Correct term is "Soviet army". And even in this army tehre were very many persons who were not brainwashed communists but still humans.