Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

School Book

Article about: Hello everyone, I came across this school book not too long ago and thought that I would post it. It's in rough shape, but I think interesting nonetheless. I'm wondering if anyone is familia

?

Default School Book

Hello everyone,

I came across this school book not too long ago and thought that I would post it. It's in rough shape, but I think interesting nonetheless. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with it or anything similar.....grade level, structure of school, education system in general, ect. Also, could someone could help me with some translation of the cover and other portions that are readily identifiable? Thanks for you comments and help.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture School Book   School Book  

School Book   School Book  

School Book  
    Attached Images Attached Images School Book  School Book 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement School Book
    P
    Many

'Berufsschulen' refers to vocational schools, so it is likely related to business or occupational schooling. The text in the top right, 'Schüler Ausgabe' means 'Student Edition'. I have seen similar books with a 'Volksschule' marking on the inner cover, meaning they were used in public schools. This one, presumably, was used in higher education, although I cannot say that with any degree of certainty as my German is still very poor.

Regards, B.B.

?

Thank you for the information B.B., I appreciate it!

Tom