Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Fine examples, and nicely photographed too. Thanks.

Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Another denomination of the MWH Holleischen token. This time, a 40Rpf piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

nice piece, TIGER88

This is my pfennig coins:

10 reichsfennig - zink 1942.
    2 reichsfennig - copper 1939.
    50 reichsfennig - aluminium 1941.
    1 reichsfennig - zink 1943.
    5 reichsfennig - zink 1943.
    1 reichsfennig - copper 1938.
    1 reichsfennig - zinc 1939 gold plated 24k.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

This is the new 20RM I have. It´s a bank note, and they are really difficult to find coz in Eastern Germany they have used them until 1955 with an DDR stamp on it, under the comunist goverment.

I hope u like it!!!

I´m going to upload new "closeups" pictures when I come back home or tomorrow.

Here is my small collection with money from 1918-1945
    The pink paper note is an inflationary Weimar era 5million note and the green / brown is a 10 million note moth made in 1923
    The pfennings range from 1918-1945, the pictures with the 3 different coins show the change in appearance
    - far left 1942 50 pfenning, center (my favorite design) 1918 10 pfenning, and right 1922 50 pfenning.

U hv really nice bills and coins, AmericanKraut... congrats!

Quote by fpalacio View Post
    U hv really nice bills and coins, AmericanKraut... congrats!
    Thank you I like the design of German currency and I find the history behind it quite interesting.

yes. Me too. That´s why I have so many!!!

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast