Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

Default Horthy's Hungary Wartime Coins and Currency

The photos of the coins clearly show the terrible cost of the war to Hungary and it's economy. The early coins were Heavy silver and beautifully designed. Metals of good Bronze and Copper-Nickel. As the war progressed, they were replaced by coins of cheap thin aluminum,steel and finally zink.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

Default Szálasi Hungary Wartime Currency

When Admiral Horthy attempted to pull Hungary out of the war in March 1944, German Commandos kidnapped his son and forced him to cancel the armistice attempt he had made with Russia. The government was the turned over to the fanatic Fascist leader Ferenc Szálasi who promptly sent the Hungarian Army to it's doom and thus fell Hungary. However, before Szálasi went under, he did issue some currency. They took old printing plates and began printing new banknotes with them-with a red Asterisk by the Plate numbers to be able to tell the difference.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Bohemia Moravia Coins And Currency Part 1

The first two notes are overstamps of prewar Czechoslovakian notes. The top one is machine stamped and the second one is hand stamped. Czechoslovakia had planned to issue these 2 banknotes just about the time that their country was divided and broken up, but never had the chance to issue them before the occupation.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Bohemia Moravia Coins And Currency Part 2

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Slovakia Coins And Currency Part 1

The first 3 notes shown are pre-war overstamps before the new Government of Slovakia was ready to print their own currency. All of the overstamps are rare, but the 100 Korun is Extremely rare and most collections will not have one. Slovakia did mint several large substantial Silver coins, but towards the end, the war began to bite deeper and eventually they resorted at last to the ubiquitous Zink.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    William

Default Slovakia Currency Part 2

The largest note printed by Slovakia was the 5000 Korun note with King Mjomir on it. The Last note to be printed in Slovakia came at the very End of the war-just weeks before the finale. It was the little 5 Korun note with the little girl on it. It is rare in circulated condition-with most coming out too late to be spent.

William

Default Polish 20zl banknote - Armia Krajowa Zgrup. IV "GURT

The only banknote I have in my collection is this Polish 20zl banknote which is marked with an overstamp by Armia Krajowa Zgrup. IV "GURT". Banknotes were overstamped by a number of AK groups and was done as a propaganda exercise to show the German occupiers in Warsaw and Varsovians that the AK were active. Very hard to find such notes today.

There are a number of fake overstamped Polish bank notes offered for sale with various German swastika markings etc and supposed Jewish ghetto marks.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Default Denmark Wartime Coins And Currency

Denmark had no chance to resist the German invasion and was swiftly occupied. Their coins, in particular reflect the hard times under German rule. The early coins were solid Bronze with beaded rims and other quality issues of nickel with fine designs. The later coins were very cheap aluminum(note the crude planchet on the 2 Ore) and finally, the inevitable Zink. As for the Currency, the war-era issues were, again, unusual. Note the ragged edges on many of the notes. This is due to the notes being printed on Rolls, and rather than being Cut apart, they were folded over a metal edged ruler and Torn individually. The 500 Kroner is extremely rare and I have ever seen only 2 of these for sale and this is one of the 2.

William

Default Norway Coins and currency

William

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast