Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Excellent set! And not an easy one to assemble complete! Well done!
    Thanks

I have found also one supplement to Concentration Camps paper money: a scarce Prämienschein of KZ Sachsenhausen (reference: SB1662).
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Unusual, thank you for sharing.

Carl

Allied Military Currency for occupied Germany. A few of these notes were already shown, but only small denominations.

1 Mark, face & back of American & Russian printng

to be continued
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

5 Mark, American & Russian printing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

10 & 20 Mark, both Russian printing

50 & 100 Mark, both Russian printing. 100 Mark in two serial # types: 9-digit and 8-digit with -

... and the highest denomination, not easy to obtain:

1000 Mark, Russian printing

Not often found, the 1000 mark notes. Very nice! I particularly like the Sachsenhausen note as well!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi,

next addition: complete set of POW camp money, issued in Oflag VIIA in Murnau (near of Munich). In this camp were imprisoned Polish officers, captured after invasion of Poland in September 1939, later also officers of Polish Resistance (Armia Krajowa), after Warsaw Uprising. In early 1945 number of prisoners reached over 5000, after transfers from other camps. Oflag Murnau was liberated by US 12th Armored Division on 29.4.1945.

Notes are uniface, in Polsih language. Reference: Campbell 3811-3816

regards
    Tomasz

Other POW camp money, from Oflag IIC woldenberg (today Dobiegniew in Poland). Notes are uniface, higher denominations with control stamp on back. Reference: Campbell 3765 to 3770.

Three types of 10 Fenigów (Seria A I, A II & A III) and 50 Fenigów (Seria A I)

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast