Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

2 Marki Seria A * Seria B, face & back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

5 Marek, printed in black and in blue, face & back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

10 Marek, face & back. Very scarce highest denomination

My last additions in topic Polish POW Camp Money in III. Reich are a few bills from Oflag II D in Gross Bron (today Dobiegniew in Poland). These notes are not denominated in German mark, but in Groszy and Piast. Uniface, with control stamp and facsimile signatures. Reference: Campbell 3791 to 3793. According to Campbell, 5 & 10 Piast notes exist also, but i have never seen them - and they are not mentioned in current literature (like Podczaski).

10 and 50 Groszy, regular issue and specimen with stamp "Okazowy"

1 Piast note, regular issue and specimen

A superb grouping! Great to see in one spot!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

and a curiosity: check issued by "Bank Obozu II D" (unused blanco)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Default litzmannstadt ghetto 5 mark note

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Litzmannstadt ghetto 5 mark note

silas

Posting these here on Carl's suggestion. Some Reichsbank notes and occupation money.
    I have more, if people are interested.

B.B.

?

Thank you B.B.

More material will indeed be welcome.

Carl

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast