Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Added some new coins and updated the pistol.

"honey I'm running out to the store" would be a fitting caption.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Gday All,
    My small currency collection.
    Weimar and TR.
    Also two Occupation notes 50 Rpf and 50 RM.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I do like the 1920's Weimar 10000 Reichsbanknote.Hyperinflation at it's worst.
    The coin lives in the WHW Donation can.
    Cheers
    Dave

I like how most of the money has someone with blond hair and blue eyes. No suprise there though....

kylesbullets-have you seen the woman on the Nazi 50 Mark note-'homely' doesn't begin to cover it...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Pictured below are the 10, 20 and 100 Kronen denominations of Theresienstadt banknote. The 20, 50 and 100 Kronen pieces were always watermarked, a detail that was not afforded to the lower denominations. The detail is superb, among the highest standard seen on banknotes of the era. The Theresienstadt notes were printed at the National Bank in Prague, pictured below.

Regards,

Carl

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

More views of the examples displayed above...

Note the position of the hand, covering the commandment "Thou shall not kill", as personally ordered by SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard Heydrich, who eventually died half a year before the notes went into circulation.

Regards,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

?

If one looks closely at the third image shown above, i.e. the 10Kronen obverse top right hand corner detail shot, one can just make out the tiny fibres of the paper. Many original examples display this when examined, whereas the 1970's reproduction pieces fail to do so.

?

Some more examples from KL Holleischen, sub camp of KL Flossenburg. These are among the most simple design among the camp and ghetto scrip, with an almost crude appearance resembling theatre tickets. The denominations are extraordinary, with no less than seventeen different values ranging from 1Rpf to 5RM. No explanation is known for the large variation, as most of the corresponding records were lost. The tokens were produced for workers at the MWH (MetalwerkeHolleischen) facility that was located near the concentration camp, where many of the prisoners worked.

Recently, as part of a current project, we were fortunate enough to communicate with a local historian of the area, who several years ago toured the former site. When he was allowed access to the former vault in the MWH buldings, he found uncirculated sheets that had been left there since the end of the war.
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast