Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Default SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I have always been interested in the various banknotes and money tokens that were produced during the Third Reich period.

Whether it be a Reichsmark, a note from an occupied territory or one of the many notes or coins that were produced for use in the ghettos and concentration camps, show your examples here...

I shall start by sharing a few examples from my collection. Below are two banknotes that were in circulation during the Nazi occupation of Bohemia and Moravia. These denominations are the Zehn Kronen und Funf Kronen notes (10crowns and five crowns).

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Note the pretty little Aryan girl on the 10Kronen note...

?

Default Re: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Those are neat friend.

Very nice notes there Carl I have some at home, will post this weekend

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Here's a 2 Mark coin and some Pfennings, that I got from my great grandmother.
    I'll take better quality pictures at home.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I also have a few much older coins, from the Austrio-Hungarian empire, if anyone would be interested, where would I post those?

Nitram

Crikey Carl, the girl in the top note looks a bit like the Queen on our Australian coins!

What do you reckon?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

?

Thanks for the kind comments gents,

Dave, the similarity is there certainly, but I can't help but think that "One would not be amused..."

Cheers,

Carl

Well remember ,they are of German Descent

(or is that just the convict in me talking )

Agreed, one would not be! That said, I have two Third Reich banknotes, here they are mate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Last edited by sandgroper; 05-04-2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling error

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast