Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1190

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Salocin you have some nice ones, I too am on the lookout constantly for Knight's Cross recipients signatures and some you have are pretty difficult to find. Nice photos.

Sincerly,

Cal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

Finally landed a Walter Wenck to pair with my Theodore Busse photo. The Gille photo is war-signed. Another Diamonds recipient to my list.

My favorite is Arthur Becker Neetz wish I could have gotten to correspond with him, but I started too late. I only was fortunate to correspond with Hugo Broch and Rudolf Von Ribbentrop. But it was fun corresponding with these men nonetheless. I just wish I was born about twenty years earlier so I could have gotten the opportunity to communicate with so many more. You guys are really lucky.

Regards,

Cal

It really saddens me doing these posts because I have written to most who i report on.

The Passing of Rudolf Peter, 05.10.2019 Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes November 16th, 1944 Rovaniemi.

show your signed photos

Also apologies if i have not responded to any PMs my WRF inbox has not worked since the forum spam occurred a week or so ago.

Morris

Thanks for the update Morris, Rest In Peace Rudolf Peter! December 1, 1923 - October 5, 2019 sad one of the few younger ones.

Last additions for 2019!

show your signed photos

Otto Kumm

show your signed photos

Admiral Karl Donitz - the last Fuhrer of the Third Reich

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

Helmuth Kunz - was working in a hospital in Berlin during the final days of Hitler's Reich. He was summoned to the Fuhrerbunker and administered anesthetic to the Goebbels children then Frau Goebbels gave them cyanide capsules.

show your signed photos

A note from Anne Kunz, Helmuth's wife, after his death.

Very nice additions, you have what is called a p+70 Donitz, or a post 1970 Donitz where he started omitting his first name or an abbreviation letter.
    Helmuth Kunz Is also very nice, i have heard he very seldom signed photos

Thank you, Morris. I did not know that about Donitz. Was there a particular reason he started this practice? Health reasons, perhaps?

I’ve heard that about Kunz. The guy I got it from said in all his decades of collecting he’s seen one other Kunz pop up. I thought that was interesting. I guess some of these guys were not as open to signing pictures as others.

Quote by Salocin View Post
    Thank you, Morris. I did not know that about Donitz. Was there a particular reason he started this practice? Health reasons, perhaps?

I’ve heard that about Kunz. The guy I got it from said in all his decades of collecting he’s seen one other Kunz pop up. I thought that was interesting. I guess some of these guys were not as open to signing pictures as others.
    Like many of his age, he developed chronic arthritis you can notice how his signature went from Flowing during his early years to being very sharp and straight in lines

?

Never seen a signed photo of Kunz before , well done with that one .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast