Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

A new one for my collection.
    Peter Spoden.

show your signed photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Mark C Yerger View Post
    Attachment 758550Attachment 758551

Clean the stuff on walls to relax (when stressed) including this large one of Otto Baum (Swords) today. I hired the artist and Baum signed 100.

Best likeness I have ever seen of any Waffen-SS personality by an artist. Amazing, she was 17 when it was done. Camera does not do it justice

Also a large format one inscribed by Macher (Oakleaves).

Best to all and be well, back to work (on book),
    Mark
    Mark , Heinz Macher looks so young almost a Hitler Jugend in SS Uniform !! I love the artists drawing of Sepp as well another great likeness , i take it it was the same artist ?

Good to see you posting again Mark C. it has been a while.
    Here is my reply from Mr Radermacher which i sent to him almost 2 months ago. Although he replied quickly and get it out of Germany quickly Australia post took the liberty of sending it around Australia for a month. Anyway good to see he is still replying.
    show your signed photos

Yesterday I received a reply from Alexander Raab's son. Sadly Alexander Raab past away on 8-13-14.

Luke

Just while this thread is a little quiet i just have a question on how you gents store your signatures?
    Myself personally I used acid free 6x4 pouches or acid free display sleeves. Most signatures stick out a tiny bit, but it is the best thing i could find.
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

Cheers Morris

?

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Nice one, Dave! Here's mine.

Luke

Attachment 493146
    Hello Luke, do you have information of this guy still beeing alive? This photo is taken at Camp Beverloo in the Belgian town 'Leopoldsburg'.
    It's still a big trainingarea of the Belgian army today. The barracks behind the German soldier were for inprisonment of Belgian POW's and members of the resistance.
    Somewhere in the woods behind the barracks was an execution area of the Gestapo were resistancemembers came to their end. Still a graveyard today.
    After the war it were barracks for German POW's. Now today lot of the barracks aren't there anymore, tough couple of them still remain and are a very nice museum.

?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Hello Luke, do you have information of this guy still beeing alive? This photo is taken at Camp Beverloo in the Belgian town 'Leopoldsburg'.
    It's still a big trainingarea of the Belgian army today. The barracks behind the German soldier were for inprisonment of Belgian POW's and members of the resistance.
    Somewhere in the woods behind the barracks was an execution area of the Gestapo were resistancemembers came to their end. Still a graveyard today.
    After the war it were barracks for German POW's. Now today lot of the barracks aren't there anymore, tough couple of them still remain and are a very nice museum.
    Oeps, seems that I allready wrote a reaction on this picture in the past. Sorry for that. :-) Cheers.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Just while this thread is a little quiet i just have a question on how you gents store your signatures?
    Myself personally I used acid free 6x4 pouches or acid free display sleeves. Most signatures stick out a tiny bit, but it is the best thing i could find.
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

Cheers Morris
    I use a mini binder that has so far held all of the photos quite comfortably. I keep the maps and other papers they send in the envelopes and store them separately.

show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

?

Have heard that my old friend and OdR Sponsor Max Zastrow has been called by the Grossen Armee , RIP Max !!

?

I also saw it on the WAF, he past away during the veterans meeting. Very sad news indeed.

Page 28 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast