Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Very sad news indeed. I only received a letter from him a few weeks ago, RIP Herr Zastrow.
    Also thank you Helmetone for showing me that very good little folder, i will be on the lookout for one.
    Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Oeps, seems that I allready wrote a reaction on this picture in the past. Sorry for that. :-) Cheers.
    No problem. Thanks for the info. Hans Goebeler past away on 2-15-99. In case you're interested he does have a book.

Luke

show your signed photos

Hello Morris. At the moment I'm just keeping everything I get back in the original envelopes. I might do what you and Todd are doing with them. I'd love to frame them all and have a huge display but that might be a little too much.

Luke

?

guys you need to be storing photos / documents in anti acidic plastic sleeves !!

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Hello Morris. At the moment I'm just keeping everything I get back in the original envelopes. I might do what you and Todd are doing with them. I'd love to frame them all and have a huge display but that might be a little too much.

Luke
    This is how i do it too Luke. I have everything in a carton box.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Have heard that my old friend and OdR Sponsor Max Zastrow has been called by the Grossen Armee , RIP Max !!
    Oh, no! Sad sad sad I received a rely from him some months ago. was still signing with the assistance of a comrade. Rest peacefully, Herr Zastrow.

?

Should have said acid free !!!

?

show your signed photos
    Quote by Paul D View Post
    The picture is in his home in Bremen , he is showing the pillow of all his original awards , the fact that he still has them he put down to being captured by the British ! When he was a British POW he was allowed to marry whilst wearing his uniform and original awards !!

He was a very nice man , he ended the war on Guderians staff and post war became a famous Archaeologist hence the title of Prof Dr Bodo Spranz . He also showed me his extensive photo albums of his entire service time throughout the war a truly remarkable record of a very brave man !
    Bodo's original awards !!

Brilliant stuff Paul, did you take that photo during one of your meetings ?
    Morris

?

Yes mate , they were kept in his home , i assume someone in the family must have them now as i've not seen them for sale !!

Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast