Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

?

Actually my statement is incorrect i had forgotten that the family did sell all his awards etc and they are now in a collection in Germany !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

His early style black wound badge is interesting, also did he keep his GAB facing the other way or were you looking at the hardware when you took the photo?

?

It was turned around to show it was the hollow back version as far as i can recall !!

Does anyone know if Eberhard Heder still replys to letters, my father wrote him a long time ago when he lived in Daseburg which was around the 80s or 90s if I remember.
    Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Does anyone know if Eberhard Heder still replys to letters, my father wrote him a long time ago when he lived in Daseburg which was around the 80s or 90s if I remember.
    Morris
    He has moved to a house for the elder. An acquaintance of mine has visited him last year and he informed me that he is ok. He is spending most of his time writing a book of his service therefore responding to letters comes second or third on his list to do.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

received this wonderful reply from Otto Carius today, he even sent the money back.
    He wrote something on the side of the document he gave me, could you guys help me with a translation.
    Thanks Morris

show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    received this wonderful reply from Otto Carius today, he even sent the money back.
    He wrote something on the side of the document he gave me, could you guys help me with a translation.
    Thanks Morris

show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    Very nice reply!
    I think it says:''Herzlichen Grusse, ihr Otto Carius''. Translation: Kind regards, yours truly Otto Carius.

Thank you kindly LB

Han
    ?

show your signed photos

reply from Mr. Erich Rudorffer. great fighter ace, great man.

pictures are his Fw190s in war time. (he had flown in Fw190 series and Bf109 series, and Me262. but I can't find clean illustration of his Bf109s and Me262.)

Is Mr Rudorffer replying again? I was under the impression that his health had taken a dive?
    Morris

Page 30 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast