Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 119 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

show your signed photosshow your signed photosThis was Herbert Gille's favorite image and what he sent to those who asked when living. A small format one by mail had just the signature due to postage costs. Even in the 1980s many wrote me on airmail tissue paper and envelopes. If you went to his book shop personally he gave these larger ones, big enough to add rank. From a friend who lived in the same town at the time, she saw the printing of the initial issues of "Viking Ruf" that Gille started. Posting an original of those announcing 6 months of being printed. Gille was most combat decorated Waffen-SS soldier; Diamonds to the KC and German Cross in Gold.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

show your signed photosshow your signed photos A couple harder ones; Werner Ostendorf and Heinz Lammerding, both got KC with eventual "Das Reich." Ostendorf as 1.Generalstabsoffizier and his later EL as Divisionskommandeur. Lammerding was divisional commander also, getting the KC while holding the position but actually was leading Kampfgruppe "Das Reich" in Russia for combats resulting in the award. Both got the German Cross in Gold, Ostendorf as Ia and Lammerding as commander of the SS-Totenkopf-Pionier-Bataillon.

?

Some superb signed photos there Mark especially the wartime signed one of Werner Ostendorf and the one of Gille !! Gille has always fascinated me , an excellent commander and combat leader , has there even been a book written about him ?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Some superb signed photos there Mark especially the wartime signed one of Werner Ostendorf and the one of Gille !! Gille has always fascinated me , an excellent commander and combat leader , has there even been a book written about him ?
    Most detailed bio on him is in this (link) and includes all award proposals, photos, etc.

GermanCrossGoldVol7

?

Quote by Mark C Yerger View Post
    Most detailed bio on him is in this (link) and includes all award proposals, photos, etc.

GermanCrossGoldVol7
    The only one of the series i haven't got !!!

Fritz Hahl.

Thanks for the help, Paul!

Luke

show your signed photosshow your signed photos

?

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Fritz Hahl.

Thanks for the help, Paul!

Luke

Interview with Fritz Hahl !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axyZ8U4Dee8

Wow Paul, Fritz Hahl is looking really good in that interview as of 2013, it looks like he is keeping good health.
    Morris

show your signed photos
    A letter and Christmas card from Dr. Lochmann

A reply from Mr. Reschke, can someone help me with a translation ?
    Morris

Page 36 of 119 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast