Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 44 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Dear KMmorris I Have also read that. Sorry that i forgot to include that. But it was getting late. And yes the appelpie story was a nice story. Again sorry since i might wrote it single sided.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

?

Some new letters arrived to my house the last couple of weeks:

Mr.Bauer:

Mr.Becker-neetz:

Mr.Radermacher:

Kind regards,

Laurens

Karl is a very nice guy to write letters too. It is sometimes missed that he is 1 of 98 men where were given the RK and the CCC in Gold.
    The story of his military career is retold well in the Face of Courage.
    show your signed photos

A good friend I wrote to a while ago. Wolfgang Kloth Eastern Front/Kursk Veteran.
    show your signed photos
    Kloth in 1942.

show your signed photos
    Kloth 1943

show your signed photos
    And Kloth meeting a Russian Kursk veteran

?

Did he fight with Pz Regt 3 in Normandy as well Morris ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

No Paul he was a tank commander in the 3. Panzer Regiment of the 2. Panzer Division during Kursk.

In his letter he wrote "So in 1944, I joined a unit as a teaching officer. I went to the front(Russland) and we got beat badly. I got wounded and I got out and I went back to Germany and stayed a couple of weeks in the hospital. For a while, I was an officer standing around nothing to do. They transferred me. They flew by Ju-52 into the kessel (pocket), the surrounded areas, of Kurland.5 It was Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. I fought with a Panzerjager until May 1945. I surrendered to the Russians and then I was a prisoner of war until 1948 in Russia.

Just a heads-up. I've been informed that Mr. Gerhard Krems is unfortunately in a nursing home and unable to respond to letters.

Luke

?

Here is my signed photo of Knights Cross winner Horst Naumann. Naumann was the commander of 3./StuG Abteilung 184. He was awarded his RK for destroying 26 enemy tanks in three days during the fighting for Demjansk.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Just a heads-up. I've been informed that Mr. Gerhard Krems is unfortunately in a nursing home and unable to respond to letters.

Luke
    Very Sad news luke. He was the first person I ever wrote too.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote by rogge16 View Post

Luke
    Sorry to hear that. He was my first reply too, I believe. His shakily hand-written letter was so charming.

Page 44 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 ... LastLast