Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Gentlemen with great sadness i must announce the passing of Oberleutnant Gerhard Krems, a man who i corresponded with many times and the first knights cross i ever wrote to with the help of Paul in 2012. RIP another hero lost to time.
    Here is a photo with Himself and Egmont Prinz zur Lippe-Weißenfeld, who he still described as the best friend he ever had in life.
    show your signed photosshow your signed photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Gentlemen with great sadness i must announce the passing of Oberleutnant Gerhard Krems, a man who i corresponded with many times and the first knights cross i ever wrote to with the help of Paul in 2012. RIP another hero lost to time.
    Here is a photo with Himself and Egmont Prinz zur Lippe-Weißenfeld, who he still described as the best friend he ever had in life.
    show your signed photosshow your signed photos
    Ruhe in Frieden
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Here is a rare photo of Ju-52 Pilot pilot Günter Frenzel, the usual one you see is his 1942 color studio picture. This photo was taken a taken at the family home one year later.show your signed photos

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Here is a rare photo of Ju-52 Pilot pilot Günter Frenzel, the usual one you see is his 1942 color studio picture. This photo was taken a taken at the family home one year later.show your signed photos
    He was one of the first RKT i met at my fisrt OdR meeting
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Many great new additions since my last post. It's very sad to hear only 34 or so remain.

Here's one of Johannes Rudolf Mühlenkamp, „Standartenführer und Kommandeur des Panzerregiments 5 in der 5. SS-Panzer-Division Wiking“.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

?

Rip Erwin Kressmann. 19-03-2017...

Here it is colleagues the final list, very sad after Krems and Kressmann that takes us to 34 left.
    However we have some strong men left amounts them, Hugo Broch still looks like he could run a marathon!

Kriegsmarine

Hardegen

SS

Eberhardt Heder
    Von Ribbentrop

Luftwaffe

Bierbrauer
    Brinckmann
    Broch
    Dahlmann
    Heinemann
    Klaus
    Reschke
    Rokker
    Stollnberger

Heer

Barths
    Bauer
    Biehl
    Damerius
    Halm
    von Hase
    ter Jung
    Kleffel
    Kuchar
    Laage
    Mangels
    Mertens
    Neumayr
    Peter
    Preiss
    Rafoth
    Remmert
    Trummer
    Vehse
    Wieselhuber
    Wilfling
    Zoppoth

show your signed photos

?

Gunter Halm and Hugo Broch will be at the Chalk Valley Festival in the UK in June this year , Ludwig Bauer was also coming but has pulled out.

1st July 1916

Gentlemen in a letter which has taken almost 6 months to get to Australia since it let Ten Eiken Straße in Germany from her Ribbentop, has the information that Herr Ribbentop is no longer signing photos, his daughter who now handles his mail is signing for him.
    Morris

Default Letter from Dr. Gerhard Zoppoth

This morning my son and me received a letter from Dr. Gerhard Zoppoth dated April 10th, 2017.
    The surprise has been total, because he responds to our letter dated March 25th, but the letter (that is written with typewriter) surprisingly is written neither in German nor in English; but it is in a good Spanish!!. He has also sent us a signed photograph with a dedication on its back

Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast