Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Hello. There is a book written in german titled "Ritterkreuzträger im Österreichischen Bundesherr 1955 - 1985" edited by Florian Berger. Is a book of 170 pages where you can find photos of austrian veteran of WWII awarded with the RK, wearing his uniforms of the austrian federal army.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Exclamation Important

Friends I must post some sad and horrible news.
    It has been roughly translated from German.
    The Estate of Johannes Klaus has been robbed by two Americans who wished to place his items in a local exhibition. So if you see anything turning up on dealers sights or indeed here please let me know and i can reply to the person who i know who advertised this.

Please share, distribute, publish!!!
    ........................ 1000 euro reward.......................

Please help one of the last living veterans of the war. It is only through cooperation and honesty from you, we have a chance.

The Complete Estate of the wehrmacht and Lieutenant Colonel in the bundeswehr John Klaus was replaced by deceit and fraud, stolen recently.
    The American scammers use the stealth, kindness and faith in the good in people. He wanted to the estate of this highly decorated soldiers from 2 Armies for an alleged exhibition.
    The pictures show only a small part of the stolen stuff, all documents have been stolen, medals, awards, photo albums, honor trophy and a lot more.
    The documents and the cup are all names, so that this can be clearly identified, as well as the photos.
    Luckily a friend stuff photographed shortly before, big thank you.

show your signed photosshow your signed photos

What a shame. I hope they catch the scums.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi guys, just wanted to grab a little help mere. I know i have Oberleutnant der Reserve
    Georg Bleher on the left but the name of the RKT on the right has escaped me. Paul maybe you can help me with this one.
    show your signed photos

?

Sadly these sort of thefts and scams of the estates of RKT have been going on for many years these people are the lowest of the low . Must admit i don't recognise the Luftwaffe RKT !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Paul turns out to be Leutnant lothar Kmitta

?

Ruhe in frieden Hauptmann Heinz Hermann Remmert ( 28.03.1922) (29.04.2017)

Han
    ?

Hello gentlemen,

It's Han, I'm back after all most 2 years break. (I guess I wrote my last post on 2015.) I hope everyone doing nicely.

one year for a cluniversity entrance examination, and one year for just break for serious illnesses. I was confirmed to have been 4 illnesses a year ago. Epilepsy, Depression, Atherosclerosis, Aortic Arch Syndrome. everything was confirmed on just one month! I started last year with Depression and Epilepsy, and That's my spring&summer of a Twenty Year Old! What a terrible time for me personally.

I'm still suffering. but my health alters for the better and for that reason I want return to here, and veterans.

show your signed photos

My last correspondence is with Mr. Hugo Broch, March, 2015.

Han
    ?

Default reply to Morris,

I received same book from Mr. von Ribbentrop.

He just sent his books same as you,'no reason and cost'. I'm really suprised when I received it.

show your signed photos
    Mr. von Ribbentrop's first book, received on April, 2014

show your signed photos
    His second book, received on September, 2016

Han
    ?

did anyone have file of non signed wartime photo of Mr. Hugo Broch?

Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast