Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

[/QUOTE]p.s. Anyone know about Close Combat Clasp in Gold recipient still alive?[/QUOTE]

I believe Karl Radermacher +2016 was the last after Wolfgang Loose +2014 died

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Han
    ?

Dear Morris, Thank you for answer. Than Mr. Franz Schmid was last recipient of CCC in Gold(he passed away after Mr. Karl Radermacher, same month).

By the way, I received reply from Mr. Johann Trummer's son, Mr. Wolfgang Trummer. That Mr. Johann Trummer has problems with seeing and writing. I thinks (with out seeing and writhing) his health his not bad in now. A happy feature of a misfortune. I'll talking about his health with his son.

And Korean war Medal of Honor recipient, Mr. Duane E. Dewey has lost eyesight and memories. (Heard it from his family through reply. received it today too.)

p.s. Did anyone can help me to check Mr. Karl Ludwig Barths address? Thx, Han

Hi gents, I am moving soon for work and i am having to condense the collection a bit. I am offering to you guys here first because some of us did not get the change to write to some of these men.
    No way near dealers prices so looking to gives these away at "mates rates"or collector value for my friends here on the forum.
    show your signed photos

Han
    ?

Gentlemen, can I suggest something?

I want all of us writing a letter of appreciation and encouragement to Mr. Johann Trummer.

As I wrote here in before, Mr. Trummer had problem and now he lost his eyesight. But even he lost his eyesight (as I think) he still want to signing, like Mr. Gerhard Krems did. What a thoughtful and nice man!

I didn't want just leave him alone in darkness. He demonstrated a kindness and concern for us until he had problem. Actually what I said even now.

For that reason I want all of us writing a letter of appreciation and encouragement to Mr. Johann Trummer, without ask a autograph or question. I believe "let him peace" isn't mean let him leave alone without expression of gratitude. I just want let him know we didn't forgot him and feel gratitude to him.

Thanks for reading.

Han

?

Quote by Han View Post

I want all of us writing a letter of appreciation and encouragement to Mr. Johann Trummer.

As I wrote here in before, Mr. Trummer had problem and now he lost his eyesight. But even he lost his eyesight (as I think) he still want to signing, like Mr. Gerhard Krems did. What a thoughtful and nice man!

I didn't want just leave him alone in darkness. He demonstrated a kindness and concern for us until he had problem. Actually what I said even now.

For that reason I want all of us writing a letter of appreciation and encouragement to Mr. Johann Trummer, without ask a autograph or question. I believe "let him peace" isn't mean let him leave alone without expression of gratitude. I just want let him know we didn't forgot him and feel gratitude to him.

Thanks for reading.

Han
    He is now 96 years old and blind and perhaps it is really time to give him some peace and let him enjoy the time he has .

- - ------- - -

Quote by Han View Post

Thanks for reading.

Han
    He is now 96 years old and blind and perhaps it is really time to give him some peace and let him enjoy the time he has .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Mr Barths lives in a senior residence and he only gives autographs to his book "Jungmann".

This photo was taken 2014.

Han
    ?

Hello Paul, of course I didn't mean bother him. He need some rest. But I mean just show some appreciation and encouragement to him.

As i said without some ask or reply. Just write one sentence to let them know they don't need write reply to us.

Han
    ?

Yes I know that he only gives autographs on his book. If he is still in good condition, I want to ask it but I'm not sure I have right address of him.

Han
    ?

Default Reply from Mr. Halm

I received it in the day before yesterday.

I sent a letter and photos with a prensent and ask a question about whether I can buy his book through him. Than he sent his wartime photos with sing and signed book with letter.

Very nice and one of kindest man!

show your signed photos

First page of his book. I guess he cut original page for autograph. That photo is attached in page.

show your signed photos

p.s. Can anyone help me to transcribe(not translation, just script) his letter? I can't lead handwriting.

Han
    ?

My first RKT's signed photo, singed by Mr. Carius in 2013.

show your signed photos

Can anyone help me to leading Mr. Halm's letter?

Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast