Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 80 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

As with Helmut Leipzig news travels slow from Namibia,

Kurt Dahlmann
    +29.8.2017 Namibia
    RIP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Han
    ?

Sad indeed. Now only 2 Eichenlaub recipient still alive (Mr. Reinhard Hardegen and Heinz Rökker) and all of them stopped replying. Hope they in good health.

By the way Mr. Dahlmann lived in Namibia too??? I didn't know it! Guess That's why it's hard to contact with him.

He was a Journalist and a political activist for anti-apartheid, he came back to Germany in 2013 for treatment of his cancer and then returned to Namibia.

A nice 90/early 2000s Waldemar von Gazen full signature, as his arthritis got to the point of not being able to write he stopped signing his full name and his signature became shortened to his abbreviated name.

show your signed photos

?

show your signed photos

Signed photo of Max Wunsche , Kdr I / SS Panzer Regt 1 LAH and SS Panzer Regt 12
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

How might I go about getting a signed autograph?

eBay, Signed Photo websites, right here on the forum or dealers occasionally have them.

Han
    ?

In now, it's hard to get autograph from them(RKTs) selves. Most of them has passed away or stopped answer.

Nice rare photo of Karl Kennel OL from 1999.
    Kennel is one of the rarer RKTs due to the fact that he is one of the last pilots to fly a mission in WW2 with his last sortie for SG 2 in the west coming on the morning of may 8th 1945 hours before the total surrender.

show your signed photos
    Last edited by KMMorris; 11-12-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Another rare one for you guys Das Reichs, Siegfried Brosow. While sigining mostly his portrait photo he would very rarely sign this photo which was taken after his action at the Worskla river. Brosow, with help of the 1st kompanie's pioneers 45 men managed to repel and heavily damage 2-3 companies of Russian infantry which had breached the lines Flanking the Worskla river.
    show your signed photos

ALSO
    While Mark C Yerger is no longer with us, It is a wonderful accomplishment for this thread to reach 800 replies while being such a small group on the forum. Thank you to everyone that has contributed and i hope we continue to share our passion.

Morris

Page 80 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 ... LastLast