Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Something somewhat rare these days a signed photo from the living RKT, Karl-Günther von Hase. Awarded the RK for the fanatic defense of Fortress Scheidemüh.
    Current 100 years old.
    show your signed photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

?

I wrote to him many years ago and now he is one of the few remaining
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

One of my joys is bringing rather obscure German signed photos to the forum.
    Artur Micheal SILGALIS deputy commander of the Chief of Staff of the Latvian Legion, ending the war as an SS Oberführer
    show your signed photos

show your signed photos
    General Karl Bodenschats (standing behind Goring) - adjutant to Manfred von Richtofen in WW1 and the liaison officer between Herman Goring and Adolf Hitler. He survived the July 20 Plot. KC 1st Class during WW1. Participated in the battle of Verdun and was wounded four times.

show your signed photos
    Gustav Lombard (center) - SS-Brigadefuhre and Generalmajor of the Waffen SS. He commanded the 8th SS Cavalry Division "Florian Geyer." Fun Fact: the tall man standing to Lombard's left is Johannes Gohler, another KC recipient in my collection (I didn't know this until further research about this photo).

General der Flieger Karl Bodenschats is a very difficult one to find, congratulations.
    Morris

Possibly one of the largest signed photo collections I know ever was broken up last week by one of the most senior signed photo collectors in the US, amazingly he was just selling off his doubles that counted almost into the 1000s. While everything was almost gone within a few days I was lucky enough to grab some of the goods. I know it does not really apply to signed photo collecting but this really is a woodwork find from a collector who wrote to veterans from 1960-1990.
    show your signed photosshow your signed photos
    show your signed photosshow your signed photos
    show your signed photos

for member Envax,
    show your signed photos

Rip to the youngest RKT holder who was left alive.

Fritz Vehse +1924 - 4 March 2018.

show your signed photos

Hans Baur - Hitler's personal pilot and recipient of the Iron Cross First Class.

I would like to make a comment: is really hard to believe that within 8 days Herr. Hardegen celebrate his 105th birthday.

In the following link you can see his incredible appearance when he turned 103 years old.

Reinhard Hardegen feiert 103. Geburtstag - Bremen Nordost: Stadtteil-Kurier - WESER-KURIER

show your signed photos
    Photo © Copyright: “Bak Hitlers rygg,” Nova Forlag, 2014

In this book the true measure of the humanity of this gentleman of the seas is explained. The pity is that it is written in Norwegian.

In any case, I hope he can effectively blow 105 candles.

Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast