Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 86 of 119 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

?

Quote by KMMorris
    Rip to the youngest RKT holder who was left alive.

Fritz Vehse +1924 - 4 March 2018.
    Quote by TABSTABS1964
    I would like to make a comment: is really hard to believe that within 8 days Herr. Hardegen celebrate his 105th birthday.

In the following link you can see his incredible appearance when he turned 103 years old.

Reinhard Hardegen feiert 103. Geburtstag - Bremen Nordost: Stadtteil-Kurier - WESER-KURIER

Attachment 1175598
    Photo © Copyright: “Bak Hitlers rygg,” Nova Forlag, 2014

In this book the true measure of the humanity of this gentleman of the seas is explained. The pity is that it is written in Norwegian.

In any case, I hope he can effectively blow 105 candles.
    Two such different, but similar news. It is very unfortunate that the very last of them leaving this time. It is a great happiness that we have (and had) - opportunity to see them today, when we life. Even those who have recently been born, or are soon to be born, such an opportunity will no longer be - they will not remember anything when they grow up, and will can only imagine everything from books or videos. This is already almost impossible large time of life - as if time little slowed down, and they can still be seen alive. I sincerely hope that those who are still alive are surrounded by the care their relatives, and those who recently went to eternity were happy at the end of life.
    Sorry for my English.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

show your signed photos
    Zahn, General Remer 20th July plot "Hero" , Eberbach General
    show your signed photos
    Burmester, Busse (General Seelow Heights) , Schirp (50 tank badge in photo)
    show your signed photos
    Rodenburg Stalingrad General RKT
    show your signed photos
    Hans Hausser

Default 105 birthday candles

show your signed photos

The best wishes of health for the last of the wolfpack

Some new ones to share with you guys, double generals and the infamous yet repentant Walter Reder
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos
    show your signed photos

The longest living and final general of the Reich, Heinrich "Heinz" Trettner (19 September 1907 – 18 September 2006).

show your signed photos

Some more new pick ups
    show your signed photos

Something different, KG 100 unofficial recipiant or faker of the RK award Walter Sumpf, it has been claimed most of his documents were doctored including soldbuch entry's. There was a big stink over on the WAF when someone purchased all his items at the price of an RK winner to have been told that Sumpf is not. He is seen here wearing a converted EK2, a WW1 iron cross ribbon and two pilots badges.

show your signed photos

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Something different, KG 100 unofficial recipiant or faker of the RK award Walter Sumpf, it has been claimed most of his documents where doctored including soldbuch entry's. There was a big stink over on the WAF when someone purchased all his items at the price of an RK winner to have been told that Sumpf is not. He is seen here wearing a converted EK2, a WW1 iron cross ribbon and two pilots badges.

show your signed photos
    Obviously could fly TWO planes at once ....... TWICE the pilot anyone else was!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

TWS
    ?

Artur Becker-Neetz presented me with this after I met with him twice in Germany in 2002.

show your signed photosshow your signed photosshow your signed photos

show your signed photos

Günther Rall will always hold a special place in my heart. He was the first RKT recipient I wrote to when I started collecting veteran autographs about twelve years ago. At the time his receiving the KC didn't register with me. I just knew that he was a fighter pilot during the war, and was the third most-successful ace in history. He replied and was kind enough to sign an index card for me, because at the time I didn't know so many of these men had copies of pictures they sent out to people who wrote to them. After he passed away in 2009 I was sad that I had no pictures of him until I found this one last week. Words cannot express how stoked I am.

Page 86 of 119 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 ... LastLast