Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Small collection of papers photos etc help?

Article about: Hello, Been a while since I've been back on these forums - nice changes! Anyway, my friend received these items off an old fella who believes his time is near and wanted to pass things on. F

?

Default Small collection of papers photos etc help?

Hello,
    Been a while since I've been back on these forums - nice changes!
    Anyway, my friend received these items off an old fella who believes his time is near and wanted to pass things on. From what I see and have heard he's given the lower valued stuff away and selling the more expensive gear. Anyway here we have a DAF plate, some photos of Hitler and the Youth etc from what it seems are press prints? Could you confirm this please? A nice magazine from the Nazi's as well as a soldiers documentation, in the photos I've on shown the pages but there are sleeves where other documents are hidden with Hitler hitlerjugend stamping etc.
    My main request about these items is what are they worth in total?
    Thanks
    Callum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of papers photos etc help?   Small collection of papers photos etc help?  

Small collection of papers photos etc help?   Small collection of papers photos etc help?  

Small collection of papers photos etc help?   Small collection of papers photos etc help?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small collection of papers photos etc help?
    P
    Many

?

Nice lot of photos! I especially like the DJ photos. Would you mind posting the reverse of the ones that appear to glossy? What are the dimensions of the photos?

Anzel

?

The two larger photos of Hitler Standing with the army leader and the DJ one are 17x12 cm. The 2 smaller photos being the ones with Hitler and the girls as well as the young boy are 12x8cm
    The other 2 photos of the soldiers I know are originals. It's just that I've never seen these photo "cards" if you will.

Also the reason why these photos appear glossy is due to them left in their plastic bags. I did not take them out of their bags during the photo shoot. However these new uploads are of them out of their bags.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small collection of papers photos etc help?   Small collection of papers photos etc help?  

?

Would $200 AU be a good price to offer for these?

?

I don't know much about the photographs, but I suppose the ones with Hitler are tobacco cards or some other type of promotional patriotic material.

These sorts of things aren't really what I collect, but to me, 200 AUD (about 180 USD) would be around the high end for me. There's nothing here that I recognize to be of great value. I'd maybe offer 165 AUD if I were interested, but even that would be pushing. Then again, I am cheap, so it's whatever is a good price to you.