Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

smaller Totenkopf award certiicates needed for book use

Article about: Hoping some can help with smaller format award documents for Eastern Front Medal, Assault Badges, Would Badges, etc to members of Totenkopf signed by officers other than the division's comma

Default smaller Totenkopf award certiicates needed for book use

Hoping some can help with smaller format award documents for Eastern Front Medal, Assault Badges, Would Badges, etc to members of Totenkopf signed by officers other than the division's commanders. Looking for those signed at regiment, detachment, battalion, and company level as well as by senior staff. Full credit with image and in acknowledgements for use in volume II of my Totenkopf study. Divisional commanders signing such items is already covered in volume I, details of which I will post next in the research/reference area. It is the culmination of some 30 years of gathering material and nearly 3 years compiling the manuscript. Volume I is over 500 pages, detail is extreme.

Also seeking award certificates other than those I have, both small and larger formal format, for the Knight's Cross, German Cross in Gold, and Roll of Honor Clasp recipients of Totenkopf.

Please PM or write me direct at yergemar@gmail.com with anything of potential interest.

A plain jpeg scan of 400KB or more is needed as they will be shown in full size or larger, please include name, site, or how you otherwise wish credited. Some advanced collectors desired a web name due to value of their holdings or asked to be credited as "courtesy private collection" which if obviously fine. However contributor desires just let me know as I store the data with the image file title. Contributors to volume I came from collections in 11 countries, a most appreciated addition to materials I already had.

With thanks and best wishes in the New Year,
    Mark C. Yerger
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement smaller Totenkopf award certiicates needed for book use
    P
    Many