Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos

Article about: Guys, Got these 3 last weekend. The first two fairly standard reference books for recruits. The last book very unusual in the same series that I posted with the soldiers faces and the other

Default Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos

Guys,

Got these 3 last weekend. The first two fairly standard reference books for recruits.

The last book very unusual in the same series that I posted with the soldiers faces and the other ones I've seen on here with artists prints. I have not seen any of these colour photos before, maybe you guys have?

I will post in two lots as the computer struggles.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos   Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos  

Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos   Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos  

Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos   Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos

The rest!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos   Sodiers Handbook Inf & Light Arty + Colour Photos  

?

Very nice pictures Jock.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Zwerge,

Glad you like them, do they down load ok? I have done them on macro setting, playing wih my new camera.

Jock

They look great Jock

I would like to see more

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick,

I will add the rest in the next few days. But the best are already there.

Jock