Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some documents

Article about: Hello mates here iam putting my documents for all to take a look Your Comments are welcome Ill will take Photos of all the items when i get home So 1-This is a Postsparbuch with the matching

Default Some documents

Hello mates here iam putting my documents for all to take a look
    Your Comments are welcome
    Ill will take Photos of all the items when i get home

So

1-This is a Postsparbuch with the matching card its in mint condition
    2-A Card from HJ of a inn(hotel) 3 Photos
    3-Common Arbeitsbuch
    4-A Daf common book (Soon)
    5-Lohnsteuerkarte 1944/46 (soon)
    6-Calendar 1944 (soon)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some documents   Some documents  

Some documents   Some documents  

Attached Images Attached Images Some documents 
    Last edited by Salonete; 04-22-2010 at 11:53 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some documents
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some documents

Hi Salonete, that is a fantastic photo of the youngster in his Sam Brown. All the entrys on his card are from 1938. When ever I see photos of kids like this, I can't help but wonder what happened to them. Thanks for the photos.

Jay

Thanks Jay
    It makes people wonder what really happened, some of them maybe the youngers still living with an amount of historys to tell.

I have several documents and pictures to post here but iam recently joined the forum and most part even taken photos yet,iam continuing to posto every day new things here and my pleasure you to follow that.

Thanks a lot

Another Arbeisbuch
    2 envelopes
    Some Photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some documents   Some documents  

Very nice personal photos and paperwork. I love TR paperwork, I enjoy the personal everyday information it usually contains. Your Arbeisbuch has a very interesting entry. The holder traveled to Nuremburg on January 6, 1945. The Nuremburg trials began on November 11, 1945 and ended on January 10, 1946. So this guy got to town four days before the end of the trial. I can only wonder if he went to personally see what the outcome would be, or you can let your imagination run wild, maybe he testified on someone's behalf. Thanks for showing.

Jay

Great items! I find TR postcards and letters really interesting and have only started to dabble in them recently. I would like to have more in my collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes i love it too, it can makes you wonder the routine of these guys, ill keep posting because i have many TR paperwork and iam reorganizing things. I dindt post more because i thought it was boring for you guys.....But thanks for the feedback and keep fallowing.

Thanks

By the way has anyone Whor understand German suterlin style? that because i have a pair of letters from ww2 german soldier but i can decipher that writting.

Thanks

Hi Sal, I had an older German lady for a neighbor that I used to translate all of my feldposts, but she really struggled. The "old" German was only used a short time when she was a kid. The translator on Google can get you a close translation "if" and this is a big "if" you can read the letters.

Jay

Yep i ve tryed that but the letters are too confusing ive donwloaded various examples of sutterlin alphabeth but still is a big challenge, ive already decoded one of the pages and then made some new associations on words that was equal. i have 2 feldpost from the same soldier and i made some clear text but have others from other soldiers and the handwrittinh is different so....almost fried my brain.hehehe.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast