Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some money notes, good condition

Article about: I have this notes: Eine, Funf, Zwanzig and Fünfzig, Eine, Funf, and Fünfzig has got the same text and the Zwanzig a bit different: Eine, Funf, and Fünfzig Reichsmark (it is only the 50 note

Default Some money notes, good condition

I have this notes: Eine, Funf, Zwanzig and Fünfzig, Eine, Funf, and Fünfzig has got the same text and the Zwanzig a bit different:
    Eine, Funf, and Fünfzig Reichsmark (it is only the 50 note that has a serial nr):

Verrechnungsschein für Die Deutsche Wehrmacht
    Billing form for the German Wehrmacht
    Ausgegeben Berlin, Den 15. September 1944
    Hauptvervaltung Der Reichskreditkassen
    Dieser Schein Dienst Zur Verrechung Im Wehrmachtreiseveerkehr sowie Zur Zahlung Von Gebührnissenin Länden In Denen Ihre Auszahlung In Landeswährung Beschränkt Ist. Seine Verwendung Im Allgemeinen Zahlungsverkehr Ist Verboten
    Number: None
    Text in the round stamp witn eagle and swastika: Hauptvervaltung Der Reichskreditkassen
    Reverse text:
    Verrechnungsschein für Die Deutsche wehrmacht
    Wird Im Rahmen Der Zahlungsregulerung Für Die Wehrmacht InAusserdeutschen Ländern Nur An Wehrmachtangehörigr Und Gleichgestellte Abgegeben Und Nur Aus Der Hand Dieses Personenkreises Umgetauscht Von Allen Kassen Und Wechselstellen, ferner Im reich Von Der Deutsche Reichsbank Und den Ûbrigen Deutschen Geldinstituten

Zwanzig Reichsmark:
    Zwanzig Reichsmark
    Obverse text:
    Ausgegeben auf Grund der Verordnung über Reichskreditkaffen.
    Hauptverwaltung der Reichskreditkaffen
    Number: L-8387514
    Text in the round stamp witn eagle and swastika: Reichskreditkaffen fehein
    Reverse text:
    Picture of the Brandenburg Tor
    Zwanzig Reichsmark
    Geldfälfchung wird mit tuchthaus betraft

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some money notes, good condition   Some money notes, good condition  

Some money notes, good condition   Some money notes, good condition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some money notes, good condition
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some money notes, good condition

I see the twenty is a regular circulating bill, the others are a form of Military Scrip not allowed into regular circulation, but only allowed as currency for official fees within an occupied country...I remember when I was about 10yrs old I found a 1000Reichsmark bill and thought I hit the jackpot...but it was inflation money from 1923! But I was collecting even back then at a young age long before the internet, so the only way to learn was the hard way! Cheers, Glenn

?

Nice examples John. Perhaps you would care to add them to the thread located in the paper items forum, called "SHOW ME THE MONEY". They would make fine additions to what is on display there.

Regards,

Carl

Hi Carl and BigMacglenn1966
    I didn´t notice that there are a Forum just for money, I will post my next "shopping" there.
    Yes, It is a "plain" Zwanzig Reichsmark, but the orthers are only for military purpose, anyhow every item is more or less interesting.
    Regards
    John

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I see the twenty is a regular circulating bill, the others are a form of Military Scrip not allowed into regular circulation, but only allowed as currency for official fees within an occupied country...I remember when I was about 10yrs old I found a 1000Reichsmark bill and thought I hit the jackpot...but it was inflation money from 1923! But I was collecting even back then at a young age long before the internet, so the only way to learn was the hard way! Cheers, Glenn
    I have a 1923 5 million mark note, shows you how bad the inflation really was!
    Some money notes, good condition
    Last edited by sunsetIE; 09-14-2012 at 09:26 PM.

?

Nice banknotes. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Hi Rich
    Thank you very much, I have more in my albums, you can see them there if you like.
    regards
    John