Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Something is wrong here

Article about: Hello all, I am not an SS collector but for reason when I saw this bells a whistles went off I felt it nessesary to let somone know so maybe the bidder if the item is fake can save money . T

Default Something is wrong here

Hello all,

I am not an SS collector but for reason when I saw this bells a whistles went off I felt it nessesary to let somone know so maybe the bidder if the item is fake can save money
    Thanks In advance
    Cheers
    NK
    Something is wrong here

Auschwitz SS Standort Kantine Wertmarke 2 RM Original Really RARE 2 Scasns | eBay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Something is wrong here
    P
    Many

what the hell is it with post the same thing 3 times now , just wasted my time , thinking this topic was important and i just wasted time even responding

MAP
    ?

It could have been an honest error.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Or it could be related to some of the other tech issues some of us are seeing today

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I sincerely apologize that I posted the thread 3 times. It was not my intention to upset anyone or to rob them of their time.
    NK

MAP
    ?

No problem. I think we have all make a mistake one or twice in our lives...except our better halves...who are 100% right even if they are not :-)

?

This is indeed a fantasy design. The Auschwitz Prämienschein was nothing like the pattern shown in the attachment.

As a note for the future, please save the images from the auction site as once the sale has ended the images may well be lost forever, rendering the thread useless.

Note: the duplicate threads have now been deleted. This thread shall now be moved to the correct paper items forum.