Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ss fuhrershule document?and one more

Article about: hello i'm in possesion of an attached item.Can Yoo help me in the question what this document exactly is?i'm weak in german. best regards

Default ss fuhrershule document?and one more

hello i'm in possesion of an attached item.Can Yoo help me in the question what this document exactly is?i'm weak in german.
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss fuhrershule document?and one more   ss fuhrershule document?and one more  

ss fuhrershule document?and one more   ss fuhrershule document?and one more  

ss fuhrershule document?and one more   ss fuhrershule document?and one more  

ss fuhrershule document?and one more  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss fuhrershule document?and one more
    P
    Many

Sorry, but it's no good.

This is supposed to be a presentation folder to go with a Julleuchter, dedicated and presented by the staff of the Wewelsburg to a girl named Helga born at Wewelsburg in December 1939.

A few of the problems that instantly jump out:

a) The word "daß" is misspelled as "das" in the second-to-last line on the second inner page. Non-German speakers regularly confuse the conjunction "daß" with the definite article "das"; uneducated Germans will do that too sometimes, but that kind of error would never appear in this kind of document.
    b) The name of the Wewelsburg's Burghauptmann was Taubert, not Tauber. Also, the signature looks nothing like Taubert's real one.
    c) On any official document, his rank would never be given as "Gruppenführer", but always as the proper "SS-Gruppenführer".
    d) The facility was never called "SS-Führerschule Haus Wewelsburg". Initially (for a brief period in 1934/35) it was referred to as "Reichsführerschule-SS", then, from 1935 to 1945, it was designated as "SS-Schule Haus Wewelsburg".
    e) By 1939, "SS" was long since spelled in runic form on all SS documents. Also, there shouldn't be a period after the "SS".

I don't know if the folder has any basis in reality, but this one is definetely not a period item.
    Last edited by HPL2008; 12-11-2016 at 05:26 PM.

A ridiculous, cynical and absurd thing. As ever, we are blessed with Andreas and his keen eye and patient hand.

Whoever wrote this absurdity was weak in German, too....Pfui.

ss fuhrershule document?and one moreOn the other hand, when you read my favorite RZM circulars, the German there is pretty awful there, too, so go figure.

thank You for the proffesional answer and for a fast lesson
    best regards

Quote by michal19 View Post
    thank You for the proffesional answer and for a fast lesson
    best regards
    This kind of junk is proliferating, and it a threat to the uninformed.
    You do well to share your things with us, since you get Andreas' superb analysis here.
    I have worked with documents from the III. Reich since the 1970s, and the subject requires a high degree of expertise in detail.