Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS German Photo album, Unused!

Article about: Got this at a local estate, small pocket photo album SS unused, no signs of any sort of photos ever being put in here, no residue, glue, tears, or creases on paper. Thoughts? opinions? Its a

Hello, One must look outside the TR, and into the world of collecting as a whole. Any and everything that is worth a couple of bucks on up to millions has and will be faked, forged, reproduced, and counterfeited. As long as man has walked this earth there have been crooks looking for an easy way to get over on someone else. Even now I sometimes find myself getting excited enough about an item that I talk myself into believing that " it has a chance " I have to slow down and tell myself "don't" Don't buy a Rolex from a guy on the street. If its too good to be true, it almost always is. Beware of auctions, this goes double for on-line auctions. Know who to, and don't be afraid to, ask. And being good at anything takes time, patience, and the willingness to learn. Good Luck to all [ witch don't hurt either]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS German Photo album, Unused!
    P
    Many

?

Baugie you picked it up for $15 and are selling it on Craigslist for $600 along with Hitler's spoon and napkin now that you know they are both no good what are you going to do .

I know what I am going to do if they are not removed from sale as original.............

Thanks Gary.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

You the man Ade

Say it ain't so..

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I know what I am going to do if they are not removed from sale as original.............

Thanks Gary.
    You beat me to it Ade. this type of fraudulent behavior is not wanted here. Nice job RH1941!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Bob and Ade I just checked his Craigslist and he still has them up

Thanks Gary. He is now banned.

We have a zero tolerance for people selling bad items as good, especially when they have come here and taken advantage of our members good nature and knowledge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Baugie90 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing peoples opinions, joined this site last night, and fell in love..
    Too bad for him the feeling wasn't mutual...

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Too bad for him the feeling wasn't mutual...
    Bravo. Our good manners all too often become the means to a felonious end. It stinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast