Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS German Photo album, Unused!

Article about: Got this at a local estate, small pocket photo album SS unused, no signs of any sort of photos ever being put in here, no residue, glue, tears, or creases on paper. Thoughts? opinions? Its a

Default SS German Photo album, Unused!

Got this at a local estate, small pocket photo album SS unused, no signs of any sort of photos ever being put in here, no residue, glue, tears, or creases on paper. Thoughts? opinions? Its about 8" by 5" never seen any unused before or this exact style, Thanks bryan
    Looking forward to hearing peoples opinions, joined this site last night, and fell in love..

SS German Photo album, Unused!SS German Photo album, Unused!SS German Photo album, Unused!SS German Photo album, Unused!SS German Photo album, Unused!SS German Photo album, Unused!SS German Photo album, Unused!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS German Photo album, Unused!
    P
    Many

?

Hello
    fantasy item IMO
    cordially
    Didier

In my opinion, the SS shield thing was added to an old album to increase value.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    In my opinion, the SS shield thing was added to an old album to increase value.
    I agree. It appears to be a fake helmet decal. Welcome to the forum and save your money for something preiod original.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Sorry about the bad news, but you find this forum at least
    Now get out there and find some other items and post here before you buy it!

Welcome!

Oh my my... My eyes are bleeding.

?

Hmm, is it possible to do an effort to post picture in the right side.
    and not blurred pictures...
    I understand, you' re excited and pressed to post but... try to post nice pictures is a kind of respect for another forum members.

For your album, well, hope you don' t bought it or very few money.

It's sad how on the one hand you have the SS as this practically mythical entity (for entirely brave and also equally horrid reasons), with prices truly reflecting the homage, and rarity of items (I just saw a knockout M35 double decal on a sellers site yesterday for $16k plus, wow!!!), and at the same time is has become practically synonymous with fake... ;-(

paid 15$ for it so might have been worth the risk :*(((

Everyone has or eventually will get burned if they collect long enough. Either in the form of a fake item or paying way too much. Its part of the hunt and learning process. Dont get discouraged. Our greatest successes in life are learned through failure. Good luck on the next one!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast