Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Hauptamt....courts

Article about: Was wondering if anyone has ever seen anything like this? It appears to be an accounts book for SS Hauptamt. I'm assuming it's authentic or someone went through alot of trouble making hundre

Default SS Hauptamt....courts

Was wondering if anyone has ever seen anything like this? It appears to be an accounts book for SS Hauptamt. I'm assuming it's authentic or someone went through alot of trouble making hundreds of fake entries, lol. Has anyone encountered something like this before?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Hauptamt....courts   SS Hauptamt....courts  

SS Hauptamt....courts  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Hauptamt....courts
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I'd look through it for other SS references , as the stamp could have been applied at a later date.

Could be any old ledger doctored up, I hope it is real.

All entries are for paid invoices from various suppliers from Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Prague and Danzig.

Six of these entries are for the purchase of various law gazettes and other legal texts. (Several others are for vehicle maintenance/-repair, -fuel and-oil; the rest are for things like a swastika flag, a steel box and towels.)

For what its worth, the entries are plausible for the Hauptamt SS-Gericht.

I am going to post some more pics when I get in today. The forum has been giving me problems posting pics lately.

Here is 2 more, I've been having such a problem uploading pictures lately sorry it took so long. There's prob 200+ pages of entries in this book, I'm gonna try and translate each line and come back with something that I find real interesting, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Hauptamt....courts   SS Hauptamt....courts