Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot

Article about: Just secured this fascinating lot of a Totenkopf officer and his family. Feldposts, documents about his death payment to family, docs/letters about his time in SS Schule Braunshweig ,many pe

Very nice grouping Nick.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot
    P
    Many

Cheers Kevin

When you see such personal watrime history as this with a sad ending it makes you want to get in touch with his family

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Found a fourth additiion to this SS officer's grouping who served in 1/11 SS Totenkopfstandarte

SS-Standartenführer Prof. Karl Diebitsch was commander of this unit (designer of certain SS Allach models and SS officer's dagger scabbard)

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot   SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Just picked up some more documents related to this grouping

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot   SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot  

SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot   SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot  

Very interesting group Nick.I really like these large document groups. Its so interesting trying to piece the man's life together and there are always holes in the timeline that are open to conjecture. Please keep us posted with the results of your research.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Very interesting group Nick.I really like these large document groups. Its so interesting trying to piece the man's life together and there are always holes in the timeline that are open to conjecture. Please keep us posted with the results of your research.
    I certainly will Robin and thank you

Nick

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Some more info;

Nachname: Wüstenberg
    Vorname: Hans-Joachim
    Dienstgrad: Obersturmführer

SS Number - 323822
    Born on 25th August 1916
    KIA while Kompanie-Chef 5./SS-Kradsch.Btl 2

Nick
    same birthday as me O.O

Quote by theredsunrising View Post
    same birthday as me O.O
    You must be really looking forward to the Queens telegram next year .

Sixth addition to this grouping

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast