MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sterbebild Totenzettel

Article about: I have just come across this card, I guess its the remembrance card of a fallen soldier, am I correct? If you look at where I am from, and if you look at the city on a card, you will know wh

?

I dont know why, but not a single link works for me on this forum anymore, they are not being open directly, but by... viglink. Is anyone experiencing the same issue, or is it just me?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sterbebild Totenzettel
    P
    Many

I've just tried the ones on this thread and haven't had any problems.

?

Thats what I see

url=http:// apicdn.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=371030782602e51f9316b570f87aa6 a3&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.warrelics.eu%2Fforum%2Fpho tos-papers-propaganda-third-reich%2Fsterbebild-totenzettel-658621%2F&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.volksbund.de&ref=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.warrelics.eu%2Fforum%2Fphotos-papers-propaganda-third-reich%2Fsterbebild-totenzettel-658621-2%2F

Bad Request

The URL you've specified is invalid or unsupported.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I don't find the German War Graves Commission to be a strange organization at all. They have been doing noble and highly commendable work for nearly a century now. (I am a supporting member of the Volksbund, by the way.)

Anyway, their website is multi-lingual, actually:
    ciao HPL2008,
    my point is not related to the nobility of the shares but on the fact that to be an organization that involves people in most of the world uses German as the only language. the Site Translator novelty of recent times.
    Occasionally come in my mail letters in German that I can not understand that, paradoxically, ask Internationally help to pay the work in the war cemeteries. probably is only to foreigners who speak German. About 6 years ago I sent some documents of a German soldier died and buried in Sicily and whose data were incomplete on the web site. I wrote it in English with a copy of all cocuments in my hands and I have received a letter (in German) like "If you wont know something about this soldier you must to write to an archive in Berlin"
    Total misunderstanding
    I think that if they opened a little more to the interventions of all you could find many graves that today are thought disappeared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2